The Asia-Pacific Structured Finance Association ("APSA") celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. APSA was formed in 2006 to promote the efficient growth and continued development of structured finance throughout the Asia-Pacific region, and to advocate the interests and serve the needs of the structured finance industry.
Originally known as the Asia-Pacific Securitisation Association, APSA's formal name was changed to its current form on 8 December 2010.
- To promote the efficient growth and the interests of the structured finance industry in the Asia-Pacific region by providing a platform for the views of the industry to be communicated to regulators, standards-setters, market participants and investors.
- To increase awareness, build consensus and coordinate advocacy efforts on legislative, regulatory, legal, accounting, tax and policy issues that impact the regional structured finance industry.
- To identify and recommend market standardisation policies, practices, guidelines and related documentation in the interest of promoting the efficiency and cost effectiveness of the regional structured finance markets.
- To promote links with the People's Republic of China and the integration and development of the Association with other regional structured finance markets.
- To promote contacts and good relations amongst members of the Association.
- To raise investors' awareness of structured finance in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Be included in APSA events and mailings.
- Discounted rates to APSA events.
- Discounted rates to TMA & HKSI events.
- Discounted rates to many conferences and events that are endorsed or support by APSA.